The Research Computing Center supports scientific research across a wide variety of academic disiciplines at FSU.
Our first mission is to support multidisciplinary research at FSU. We do this by providing a computing platform available to all researchers at the University, by encouraging cost sharing by departments, and by providing a broad base of support and training opportunities for faculty, staff and students.
This section of our website provides resources for researchers writing grants and publishing papers. We also highlight research that faculty are collaborating with us on across the university.
Writing a grant proposal?
Are you writing a grant proposal? The RCC can help.
The Research Computing Center provides a number of services to help with planning and preparation of grant proposals. We also offer computational expertise and services for all stages of the grant lifecycle.
Campus Research Partners
- AeroPropulsion, Mechatronics and Energy (AME) Group
- Center for Genomics and Personalized Medicine
- Center for Oceanographic and Atmospheric Prediction Studies
- Center for Real Estate Education and Research
- College of Business
- College of Communication and Information
- College of Engineering
- College of Medicine
- College of Social Work
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Earth, Ocean & Atmospheric Science
- Institute for Digital Information and Scientific Communication
- Institute for Molecular Biophysics
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- Psychology Department
- Scientific Computing