Many funding agencies require some form of a Data Management Plan (DMP) as part of your research proposal submission. RCC provides many resources for addressing your data management requirements.
Data Management Planning Resources
There are also numerous resources on data management available online. Links to some of our favorites are available below.
Data Management Planning Tools
- DMPTool is an online tool that guides you through the steps of creating an NSF data management plan
Agency Data Management Resources
- National Science Foundation
- National Institute of Health
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Florida State University Libraries provide online information and skilled personnel to help you develop your next data management plan.
- University of Minnesota provides a more comprehensive roundup of resources available for writing a Data Management Plan
- MIT Libraires provides a helpful guide for DMPs
- Columbia University Libraries provides additional resources for DMPs