The RCC is hiring a scientific application specialist to work on our team at FSU. If you're interested, you should apply!
The RCC is hiring a scientific application specialist to work on our team at FSU. Come join our flexible, project-oriented environment!
We are looking for someone who can provide technical support for computational research for a diverse set of research areas, including bioinformatics, economics, meteorology, materials science, molecular biophysics, computer visualizations, and others. This support will include a number of activities, including, but not limited to:
- Providing direct technical support to faculty and students at FSU
- Application development and scripting
- Linux systems administration
- Assist with managing HPC workload managers (we use Slurm, but any experience is good with us)
- Advice on network management
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of complex computer systems