Come work as a student at the RCC
We offer paid and non-paid internships each semester to students interested in enhancing their technical and research skills.
Students engaged in Internships at RCC participate in everything from racking hardware systems to developing research applications. Examples of work students are currently involved in include:
- Racking and installing new systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware issues on our clusters
- Assisting with the maintenance of our data center
- Applications Support
Working with researchers at FSU to solve problems
- Writing software to support research needs
- Handling support requests
- Communications & Outreach
Assisting with our Communications and Outreach
- Conducting interviews with researchers at FSU and publishing in our newsletter
- Helping design and maintain our website
If you are interested in interning at the RCC, the best way to get our attention is to let us know directly!