We will be hosting our 2019 Open House at Dirac Science Library Room 150. Drop in and say hello! Here are some of the things we're planning:
- "State of the RCC" Presentation by director, Paul van der Mark
- "Introduction to the HPC" mini-workshop
- 10 minute presentations on some popular software on the HPC. Details to be announced soon.
- Raffle for one month of dedicated GPU time. Need a lot of GPUs? Come by for a chance to use an entire GPU node for a month free of charge!
- Virtual tour of the RCC Data Center
- Snacks and drinks
- Poster presentation
More details coming soon!